Friday, September 18, 2009

Revealed Evil

has been alive almost a month now. While sales aren't setting any blockbuster ratings, I'm happy. I wasn't expecting it to be a best seller overnight. A collection of short stories, no matter the genre, is a hard sell. But, I do think that the short story form may be making a comeback. They are quick and easy to read. Got a few minutes, you can read a full story from start to finish.

The look inside feature has now been activated on Amazon and you can check it out here. Smashwords has announced a deal with Barnes and Noble, so that's a good thing too. I'll post a link when that becomes available.

Kevin's hard at work on the audio version of the book. Discovered quickly while I can write the words, me speaking them sounds so weird. Then again, reading aloud was never my strong point (ask my kids). I just don't have the acting ability needed to bring the life and emotion to the reading. So I'll stick to writing the stories-we'll find readers who can do them justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment